A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Stojanovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Stojanovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Stojanovic, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stojanovic graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Stojanovic has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stojanovic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander Stojanovic practice?
Dr. Alexander Stojanovic practices Gastroenterology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Hamtramck, MI.
See Royal Oak Gastroenterologists.