A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Stojanovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Stojanovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stojanovic
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stojanovic Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Stojanovic, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stojanovic graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Stojanovic has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Stojanovic MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Stojanovic practice?
- Dr. Alexander Stojanovic has 11 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Stojanovic practices Gastroenterology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Hamtramck, MI.
See Royal Oak Gastroenterologists.