A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Stojanovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Stojanovic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stojanovic
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Stojanovic Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Stojanovic, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stojanovic graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Stojanovic has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Stojanovic MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Stojanovic practice?
- Dr. Alexander Stojanovic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Stojanovic practices Gastroenterology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Royal Oak Gastroenterologists.