A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Sudarshan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Sudarshan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Sudarshan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sudarshan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Sudarshan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Pradip Sudarshan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander P. Sudarshan practice?
- Dr. Alexander Sudarshan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Sudarshan practices Ophthalmology near Brownsville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weslaco, TX.
See Brownsville Ophthalmologists.