A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Sudarshan is Excellent. Dr. Sudarshan has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Sudarshan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sudarshan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sudarshan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Brownsville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sudarshan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Sudarshan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander P. Sudarshan practice?
Dr. Alexander Sudarshan practices Ophthalmology near Edinburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weslaco, TX and Brownsville, TX.
See Edinburg Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alec Sudarshan, Dr. Alejandro Sudarshan, Dr. Alex Sudarshan