A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Swan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Swan, MD FACP is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Swan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swan graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Myint Swan MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander M. Swan practice?
- Dr. Alexander Swan has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Swan practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Avenel, NJ.
See Avenel Internists and Avenel Nephrologists.