A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Swan is Excellent. Dr. Swan has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Swan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Swan graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Swan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander M. Swan practice?
Dr. Alexander Swan practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Avenel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ and Monmouth Junction, NJ.
See Avenel Internists and Avenel Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alex Swan, Dr. Alec Swan, Dr. Alejandro Swan