Dr. Alexander Swan MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology Avenel, NJ

4.8

April 13th, 2017
New Jersey Top Doctor with the highest qualifications in ethical standards and the best humanity values
Dr. Alexander Myint Swan is the only best doctor I found by myself after experiencing many other doctors in my life. My search for the best ended at Dr. Swan office. I had been suffering many illnesses treated by many other doctors without satisfactory improvement until I met Dr. Swan. He listens to me all the time and learns all my sufferings with his best heart and his greatest compassion. Then he treated me step by step approach until all my sufferings under control and finally disappeared. I believe that the God chooses Dr. Swan as an instrument to cure and help people who are sufferings in this world. I would strongly recommend Dr. Swan to any patients in the world without any reservation. The world will be in better place if we have all doctors are like Dr. Alexander Myint Swan.

November 9th, 2015
God Blesses Dr. Alexander Myint Swan
I always remind Dr. Alexander Myint Swan that he need to take time off to relax because I need him for my good health. He is the only doctor I trust the most for the reasons that he picked up the right diagnosis and cured my difficult to treat multiple conditions. So, God Blesses Dr. Swan.

January 27th, 2015
He is a good doctor.

January 8th, 2014
the best doctor
every visit Dr. Swan always is smile he gives me a better treatment I am really glad meet Dr swan

August 29th, 2012
I'm a 78-year old diabetic with hypertension and high blood pressure so, as you can imagine, I've been to many doctors throughout my life. However, I have not encountered one doctor that is as compassionate and dedicated to his patients as Dr. Swan. When I was unable to get my son to drive me to his office because I was not feeling well one day, he came to my house instead. I also have his cell phone number, something that no doctor has ever given me before, and can call him anytime. I once called him on a Saturday night to ask for specific instructions on how to take a certain medication, and he gladly spoke to me for almost an hour! I've really never met a doctor like Dr. Swan and plan to stay his patient for the rest of my life. He's more than just a doctor...he's a compassionate and caring friend with a vast amount of medical knowledge.

February 20th, 2012
most compassionate doctor
I recommend Dr. Alexander Swan to any person who needs the personol touch and compassionate care.

November 4th, 2011
I don't have words to describe the kindness and attention that Doctor Swan displays towards his patients. He is genuinely interested in your health and welfare. He is truly one of a king compassionate human being.

July 18th, 2011
Dr. Alexander Myint Swan
Dr. Alexander M Swan is a very compassionate doctor treating all of his patients with full respect regardless of ability to pay for his services. He t ...

February 20th, 2011
Professional caring doctor
Dr. Alexander M Swan is a unique doctor who take care of me and my family as if his own family members. He is available 24 hours a day and seven days a week for all of his patients. When I lost my health insurance due to lay off, he still treat me and my family as if we have our insurance. He is a compassionate physician who want to save life and help sick people. I sincerely recommend him to anyone who needs personalized professional health care.

an excellent doctor
I would like to share my over all experiences with Dr. Alexander Swan. He is an excellent doctor who treat me as if I am one of his family members. He treats me as a human as a whole rather than treating my diseases. He makes himself available to all his patients around the clock, 24 hours and seven days a week. He treats all of his patients equal regardless of their insurance carriers. So I rate him excellent.

professional and excellent doctor
Dr. Alexander Swan is an excellent doctor who professionally treat his patients regardless of insurance status. He treats his patients as if they are ...

November 18th, 2010
America's Top Physicians certified by the Consumers' Research Council of America.
Dr. Swan is very professional in his medical field. He is available 24 hours and 7 days a week. He is very compassionate and respectful to all patients regardless of insurance coverage, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or country of origin. I notice that all his patients are healthier. I trust him very much. Therefore I refer all my neighbors, colleagues, coworkers, and family members to him.