A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Swistel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Swistel, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Swistel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Swistel graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Swistel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swistel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander J. Swistel practice?
Dr. Alexander Swistel practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.