The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Alexander Swistel
Alexander Swistel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Alexander Swistel is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division, St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital CenterRoosevelt Hospital Division New York, Manhattan Borough and New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Med Center. Alexander Swistel has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Alexander Swistel has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Alexander Swistel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.