A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Sy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sy
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Sy, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Nutritional Support
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sy graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Sy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Baptist
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Ong Sy MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander O. Sy practice?
- Dr. Alexander Sy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Sy practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC and Raleigh, NC.
See Durham Critical Care Practitioners and Durham Pulmonologists.