A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Sy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Sy, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Nutritional Support
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sy graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Sy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Baptist
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Ong Sy MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander O. Sy practice?
- Dr. Alexander Sy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Sy practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston Salem, NC.
See Columbia Critical Care Practitioners and Columbia Pulmonologists.