A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Sytman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Sytman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sytman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Sytman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sytman graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Sytman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Providence Seattle Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Ludwik Sytman MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander L. Sytman practice?
- Dr. Alexander Sytman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Sytman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.