A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Taghva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Taghva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Taghva graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taghva has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Seyed Taghva MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Taghva practice?
- Dr. Alexander Taghva has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Taghva practices Neurological Surgery near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Neurological Surgeons.