Dr. Alexander Tal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Tal?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Tal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 9th, 2016

I have been seeing this doctor for a few years. He seems borderline rude frequently. He barely acknowledges me at an office visit stares at a computer the majority of the time with his back to me. He sent me for a particular lab test I questioned why, he ignored me and walked away. I brought up the test again and he would not give me a straight answer. He is highly intelligent and I'm sure he is a fine doctor although his paternalistic style does not work for me. I would find it extremely hard to trust someone if they are not honest with me.

February 23rd, 2016

Very impatient. Keeps his back turned to you. Looks at your test results and tells you want to do. Wont spend the time to listen to you.

January 26th, 2016

Excellent physician. I began seeing him through the recommendation of a patient. Explains everything and is very thorough.

December 2nd, 2015

I think Dr. Tal is very thorough and very easy to talk to. He has a good sense of humor, makes you feel at ease with his manner and competence and he follows up with his patients

October 26th, 2015

Dr. Tal is Great!!

Dr. Tal has a wonderful bedside manner and has been very attentive to my needs as a patient. This is one Dr. that will listen to your concerns and address them. Wonderful Dr.

March 25th, 2015

Dr. Tal is a very thorough. He makes sure he doesn't let anything unchecked. His demeanor may be a little odd at times, but he really is very intelligent. I've been going to him for quite a few yesrs now.

March 12th, 2015

Staff never follows up.

April 17th, 2014

office visits

Will not call my previous physician to consult about me. Always looking at computer and not talking to my face. My spleen is enlarge and my platelets have been below normal for over a year and a half. He never mentioned to me about my platelets being low. It takes months to get a visit then the office threatens that when you cancel, you cannot get an appointment for months later.

February 20th, 2014

upset

Dr Tal is one of the best, but his staff is unorganized and then call you a liar to cover up what they did.

August 28th, 2013

Dr. Tal

Dr. Tal is one of the very best Dr.'s that I have ever had the pleasure of seeing.

June 6th, 2012

Dr. Tal

Dr. Tal is extremely knowledgeable and cares about diagnosing your problem quickly and accurately. He does his best to ensure he is looking at the whole picture and orders appropriate tests. Unfortunately, the receptionist Marla and nurse Sue Steiner are not very professional at all. Every single visit I hear one or both of them saying something inappropriate, unprofessional, and unpleasant. While I was waiting in the waiting room last year, Susan was bad mouthing some other employees to Marla and cursing about a colleague that wanted to change their schedule. Marla hung up on a patient rudely in another episode. It is sad really. I couldn't believe it. If it wasn't for the care from Dr. Tal, I wouldn't continue to visit this office.

December 8th, 2011

horrible

Office staff very unfriendly (especially Marla)and unprofessional. Front offce girl spends all her time on cell phone and you can hear her badmouthing her coworkers on the phone. She once shut off all the lights on us patients and walked out the door and said she was going home. Meanwhile there were 6 patients still sitting waiting to see the doctor. Every time I have an appointment I wait a minimum of 3 hours just in the waiting room then another 30-45 mins in the exam room only to have Dr Tal spend 5 minutes with me. He clearly does not listen to his patients either because he often repeats the same questions multiple times at the same visit. They will put you on a call return to make your next appt and not ever call you back so when you take it upon yourself to call they tell you they are booked for the next 6 months. Not worth it, going somewhere better.