A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Telis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Telis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Telis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Telis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Telis graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Telis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander DR Telis MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander D. Telis practice?
- Dr. Alexander Telis has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Telis practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Internists, Great Neck Critical Care Practitioners, and Great Neck Pulmonologists.