A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Tessnow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Tessnow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Tessnow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Cancer
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Tessnow graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tessnow has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Tessnow MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Alex Tessnow practice?
- Dr. Alex Tessnow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alex Tessnow practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.