Dr. Alexander Tischler MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

May 30th, 2016
Making the best of a bad situation.
This was my first surgery and it couldn't have went any better. Dr. Tischler did a great job I can't recommend him enough.

February 15th, 2016
Fantastic Result
I was treated by Dr. Alexander Tischler for a multiple fracture of my right ankle. The surgical results was fantastic. I experience no pain or restriction in my ankle. He is in my opinion and outstanding surgeon. He is a complete professional and the staff is friendly and extremely helpful. I recommend the Institute and Dr. Tischler without reservation.

April 16th, 2015
Ankle Surgery Guru
Dr. Tischler performed complex ankle surgery.He was straight forward and to the point with me on what to expect. He said my recovery would take at least 6 to 8 months to heal. He said I could probably be back to work (I'm on my feet 8 hours a day in hospital working with patients in Physical Therapy) in about 3 1/2 to 4 months. However, I was able to return to work at full duties in 1 1/2 months. It's already been 11 1/2 months (it will be exactly 1 year post surgery at the end of April) and I am free of any pain. The only thing I notice it just some mild stiffness, usually after I get off work. I thank God that my wife was able to find him. He took me in right away after I fractured and dislocated my ankle. Dr. Tishler is a very skilled and professional surgeon, probably the best in his craft in O.C..

March 11th, 2012
Toe surgery
Dr. Tischler performed surgery on my big toe almost 13 years ago. The arthritus was pretty bad. I have lived pain free since the surgery. I live in another state now and had the same surgery on my left toe....the results are poor. I plan to see him again soon.Dr. Tischler is the expert for any kind of foot surgery. His bedside manner was curteous and kind.

February 23rd, 2012
I had a broken ankle a few years ago. Broke the ankle on aSaturday and I was told in the emergency room that their doctors weren't "any good". So Monday I went to Tischler's office and requested an appointment with him. Was taken right away andhe saw me for three months. Eventually due to the ankle my kneewent out and he did surgery on it. All is fine now, he did a great job. He has a sense of humor that not too many peoplelike, but as a doctor he is terrific!!!

August 19th, 2011
great foot/ankle expert
Highly regarded for treatment of difficult problems perhaps with prior treatments failing. Doctor really expert and other orthopedics refer to him