A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Tocher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Tocher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Tocher, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tocher graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tocher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Arthur Tocher MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alexander A. Tocher practice?
- Dr. Alexander Tocher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Tocher practices Pediatrics near Miller Place, NY.
See Miller Place Pediatricians.