A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Tsang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Tsang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Tsang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsang graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Tsang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Chi-Shun Tsang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Tsang practice?
- Dr. Alexander Tsang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Tsang practices Ophthalmology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle River, AK.
See Anchorage Ophthalmologists.