A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Tsinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Tsinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsinberg graduated from Orenburg State Medical Academy. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tsinberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Tsinberg MD is a male Pain Management, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Tsinberg practice?
- Dr. Alexander Tsinberg has 10 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Tsinberg practices Pain Medicine near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Pain Management Doctors.