A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Tsinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Tsinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Cancer and Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Leg PainSwelling
- Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsinberg graduated from Orenburg State Medical Academy. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tsinberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsinberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 19 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander Tsinberg practice?
Dr. Alexander Tsinberg practices Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Pain Management Doctors, Bloomfield Hills Anesthesiologists, and Bloomfield Hills Neurologists.