Dr. Alexander Tsinberg MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2017
NEVER AGAIN!!!
First let me say that I personally like a doctor that I can form a partnership with for the benefit of my treatment & also for the ease of the doctor's job. If this is the yep of doctor you are looking for Dr. Tsinberg is NOT him. I saw him for 2-3 years an was never able to get comfortable with him. He is very cold & impersonal and wouldn't even look at me - let alone talk to me about what could be done to help me. I've had 5 major back surgeries and a lot of damage has been done. Dr. Tsinberg did absolutely nothing to help me and made me feel horrible in the process.

February 27th, 2017
Professional
Very smart and helpful.

November 7th, 2015
Pain Management
I've been seeing Dr. Tsimberg for over 8 years, and I will NOT go anywhere else, he's thorough, amazing bedside manner & genuinely cares about his patients !!! He's awesome and his staff is second to none !!!!

December 15th, 2014
he's an excellent and caring doctor

March 31st, 2014
HORRIBLE MAN!
I showered and went in to see this guy for pain issues. I would refer to him as a doctor but he doesn't earn the title. This man came up to me and told me that I stunk and that he couldn't stand to be in the same office with me. He told me if I wanted to be seen, that I am to bathe before coming. First of all, I was clean... But secondly, since when does a doctor feel this is appropriate behavior. I came to him for help, instead I left devastated. How can someone being paid to help me rip me apart like that? This man is rude and has no desire to help anyone!

September 4th, 2013
If you want someone who cares and actually Listens...Dr. T
Dr. Tsinberg Is very caring and understanding. I have been to many many Dr.'s and he truly cares! He educates you on ways to get better, not just come in for 2.5 and out. Dr. T is rare and I feel quite fortunate to have found him, My husband also see's someone at the practice. His Dr. is Rather good..However he has been changed to a Lady Physicians Assistant....SHE is HORRIBLE. Trying to have my Husband be able to see Dr. T. He is just THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!

April 12th, 2017