A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Uribe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Uribe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Uribe, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Uribe has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Uribe MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Uribe practice?
- Dr. Alexander Uribe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Uribe practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Milton, DE.
See Wynnewood Surgeons.