Dr. Alexander Uribe MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Uribe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Uribe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Uribe, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Carotid Endarterectomy, Digestive System Abnormalities, and Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uribe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander Uribe practice?
Dr. Alexander Uribe practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Milton, DE.
See Wynnewood Surgeons, Wynnewood General Practitioners, and Wynnewood Internists.