A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Uribe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Uribe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uribe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uribe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Uribe, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Uribe has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Uribe MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Uribe practice?
- Dr. Alexander Uribe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Uribe practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Media Surgeons.