A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleksandr Usorov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Usorov graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Usorov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aleksandr Usorov MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Aleksandr Usorov practice?
- Dr. Aleksandr Usorov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aleksandr Usorov practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Nephrologists.