A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Vaccaro, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Physiatrist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaccaro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaccaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Vaccaro, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 14 awards.
Dr. Vaccaro has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Richard Vaccaro MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander R. Vaccaro practice?
- Dr. Alexander Vaccaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Vaccaro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.