A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Vaccaro, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Physiatrist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Vaccaro, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Vaccaro has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaccaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander R. Vaccaro practice?
Dr. Alexander Vaccaro practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Surgery, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Physiatrists.