A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Vaccaro, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Physiatrist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Vaccaro, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 14 awards.
Dr. Vaccaro has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Richard Vaccaro MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander R. Vaccaro practice?
- Dr. Alexander Vaccaro has 8 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Vaccaro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.