Dr Alexander Vaccaro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Alexander Vaccaro?

Dr Vaccaro gave me back my life!

Posted on November 5th, 2017

After being in pain for many years and getting worse, Dr Vaccaro believed he could repair my degenerating spine and scoliosis in 2014. It was a long surgery and a challenging recovery, but he was right. Now I am back , at age 77, to walking, hiking, biking, and my love,downhill skiing in the mountains of Utah- all without pain. I am forever grateful for his skilled hands! Gail Jacobsen gailmjac@gmail.com

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 18th, 2017

Dr. Vaccaro was definately the best doctor I've ever come in contact with. He took his time and explained everything to me. He is the doctor I would recommend to everyone!!

Success !

Posted on June 8th, 2017

Dr Vaccaro is exceptional . He spent the time with me to look beyond the medical reports and understand the pain that I was going through. He performed a very complicated procedure on me (anterior / posterior lumbar decompression and fusion) that turned out wonderfully. Staff and assistants are a pleasure .

Gifted surgeon with personality.

Posted on May 15th, 2017

Dr. Vaccaro has performed two cervical spine surgeries over the last six years. The outcomes from each have been nothing but miraculous. His witty humor reminds me of Alan Alda in 'MASH'.

DON'T TRUST THIS DOCTOR WITH YOUR BACK SURGERY

Posted on May 9th, 2017

L3-L5 lumbar fusion performed at surgical center. Pain was never controlled while in center and surgeon never even stopped in to see how I was doing. A year later I was in far more pain than before the surgery. Doctor's response was simply to tell me I'll have to live with it. Found a great surgeon at Penn Medicine who really listened to me and actually asked me questions about my pain. This surgeon performed a complete revision surgery and 3 months later I am doing great. Don't be fooled by all the Rothman hype.

Excellent Surgeon and Great Team/STaff!

Posted on April 27th, 2017

Dr. Vaccaro is not only amazing at his craft, but he's also very kind and has great bedside manners. Dr. Vaccaro's team is on point. The Rothman staff is excellent! They're customer service is top notch, they are very personable, they're comforting and they responded to all of my inquiries within hours. This was my first real medical surgery (where I needed to stay overnight, anyhow) and I don't have anything negative to say about the whole experience.

Pick someone else

Posted on April 25th, 2017

I would not recommend this person under any circumstances

Dr. Vaccaro is the best

Posted on February 11th, 2017

Dr. Vaccaro performed my cervical spine surgery 2.5 years ago for herniated discs that caused chronic pain. I woke up pain free and have been since.

The best!

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Confident and most knowledgeable. My spine is in his hands and I trust Dr. Vaccaro.

Pain free

Posted on January 16th, 2017

After living with sciatica for almost 4 years, j recently had surgery and am now pain free. Hopefully my recovery is fast.

Posted on January 16th, 2017

More than satisfied with the work Dr Vaccaro performed on my neck surgery. Staff is very good at what they do as well. Thank you for fixing me.

horrible