A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Vdovenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Vdovenko graduated from Dnepropetrovsky Medical Institute, U.S.S.R..
Dr. Vdovenko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
- Hospital Of Central Connecticut, The, New Britain CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander A Vdovenko MD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander A. Vdovenko practice?
- Dr. Alexander Vdovenko has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Vdovenko practices Pathology near New Britain, CT.
See New Britain Pathologists.