Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Vertkin
Dr. Alexander Vertkin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Center Line, MI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vertkin is affiliated with St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center), Providence Hospital and Medical Center and Providence Park Hospital. Dr. Vertkin has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Vertkin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alexander Vertkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Center Line, MI.
Dr. Atul Shah
General Practice, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Center Line, MI 0.31 mi40
Dr. Solon Alimario
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Center Line, MI 0.31 mi52
Dr. Chander Kanta
Center Line, MI 0.34 mi32