A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Vilaythong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Vilaythong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vilaythong
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Vilaythong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Vilaythong, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ambulatory Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Vilaythong graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vilaythong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Pinh Vilaythong DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander P. Vilaythong practice?
- Dr. Alexander Vilaythong has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Vilaythong practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.