A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Villares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Villares is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villares
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Villares Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Villares, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Villares graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Villares has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Villares MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Villares practice?
- Dr. Alexander Villares has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Villares practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.