Dr. Alexander Vinograd MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1
  • 4 reviews

April 13th, 2016
Horrible
Horrible Doctor cheated is way through medical school. They have 20 year old able to take blood he couldn't even take my blood he stabbed me 7 times and could get it right also did this to my baby sister. Idk what he could do if he can't even take blood

December 4th, 2012
Dr.Vinograd has been my doctor for as long as i can remember and i can honestly say my mom couldn't of chose a better doctor for me, i would highly recommend him.

June 8th, 2012
I dont recommend this Doctor to anybody
I dont recommend this Doctor to anybody. My son was a patient. Doctor Vinograd cannot give a firm diagnoses, always tries to send you to different doctors for second opinions and additional evaluations just to protect himself. Once he needed to take a sample of blood from my son and he was not able to do so due to luck of practice. He doesnt even have a nurse in his office who could take sample of blood for him. Last time I spoke to someone in his office is when I needed for him to feel out a medical form for summer camp for my child but he never did it because he was too busy. When I asked him what is the problem and why I need to wait so long, he told me that Im nobody to tell him how fast he should work and if I dont like something, I should go somewhere else. I listen to his advice.

September 9th, 2009
Deformed left upper leg due to a shot administered by Dr.Vinograd when i was a young boy.
I am 32-years-old now, and to this day i have visible muscle and nerve deformities on my left leg just above the knee up-to my hip. This is not an isolated experience as there are others my age that had the same shot administered by Dr. Vinograd with the same symptoms. Being that this took place over 25 years ago when my family and the families of another female victim that i know where mere immigrants unable to find other doctors willing to help us seek restitution. I am shocked that this man is still practicing medicine on young people. Though the statue of limitations are long gone, my left leg is still disfigured.