A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Vitievsky is Satisfactory. Dr. Vitievsky has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Vitievsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitievsky graduated from Vinnica Medical Institute N.I. Pirogova.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vitievsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Med. Ctr.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vitievsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Vitievsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander M. Vitievsky practice?
Dr. Alexander Vitievsky practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Mahwah, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Teaneck, NJ.
See Mahwah Internists and Mahwah Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alec Vitievsky, Dr. Alejandro Vitievsky, Dr. Alex Vitievsky