A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Vitievsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Vitievsky is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Vitievsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitievsky graduated from Vinnytsia National Medical University Named For Pirogov.
Dr. Vitievsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vitievsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans