A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Voljavec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Voljavec, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Voljavec, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Voljavec graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Voljavec has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Voljavec MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Voljavec practice?
- Dr. Alexander Voljavec has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Voljavec practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Sports Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Smyrna, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Nephrologists, and Atlanta Sports Medicine Doctors.