A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Voljavec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Voljavec, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Voljavec
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Voljavec Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Voljavec, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Voljavec graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Voljavec has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander S Voljavec MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Voljavec practice?
- Dr. Alexander Voljavec has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Voljavec practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Sports Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Nephrologists, and Atlanta Sports Medicine Doctors.