More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Voljavec
Dr. Alexander Voljavec, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Roswell, GA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Nephrology and Sports Medicine. Dr. Voljavec is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta and Emory-Adventist Hospital. Dr. Voljavec has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Voljavec has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Alexander Voljavec is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. James Capo Jr
Atlanta, GA 0 mi39
Dr. Timothy Flynn
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Atlanta, GA 0 mi28
Dr. Jonathan Drori
Internal Medicine, Residency
Atlanta, GA 0 mi5