Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Very disappointed for a first visit  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2013

It was my first visit and the Dr. walked in asking questions about problems I didn't even have (as he was reviewing my paperwork.) Seemed rushed and didn't take the time to really review my situation/history. Didnt seem to really be listening to me. I'm 45 and he didn't think a digital prostrate exam was necessary - even though I told him I was urinating more than normal. Finally, they said a PSA blood test was done and was normal, but none was actually done. Sloppy work and not happy at all. Nice guy, but I will definitely change docs.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Angela Stewart on Feb 26th, 2013

Dr Voljavec is by far one of the best Dr's that I have come in contact within a longtime. He has great bed side manners and cares about his patients. He doesn't think of you as most Dr's do as a chart #, a copay and rush you out the door. He gets to the root of the problem and make sure that whatever your chief complaint is addressed. He treats his staff with the up most respect. When you are sick even if the schedule is overbooked he will see you. That is what I call excellent patient care service this is what being a Dr is all about.

by Michael Moloney on Feb 3rd, 2013

If you like your Dr. to be honest and straight forward with you. Dr. V is for you. He is smart and motivating when it comes to your health. One of the best Doctors I have had the pleasure of meeting.

Aug 28th, 2012

Dr. Voljavec seems very intelligent and knowledgable. He is straight-forward and says what is important. I appreciate that. He covered my situation well, and came to the same conclusion I had formed, but no other doctor had had the vision to see. I trust him easily. I appreciate his expertise.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2012

Dr. Voljavec is an excellent physician. I was impressed with the time he spent performing my physical. He was thorough and took the time to make sure that I was up to date on preventive screenings recommended for a person of my age. He was very knowledgeable and communicated with ease. I would recommend him highly to anyone who is looking for a solid internal medicine doctor that helps coordinate care and necessary follow-up.

|  Very Dissapointing(1st/Last Visit)  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

After all the great reviews, I was very excited in seeing this physician especially because he had a dual major in nephrology, one in which I needed expert advice. Well needless to say I didn't get far with my first initial appt. My appointment was scheduled for 2pm, however when I arrived the front desk told me they had me scheduled for 1:30 & that I needed to reschedule for another day. I informed them that wasnt correct & that I was scheduled for 2pm. I know sometimes we all mistakes & I myself is a stickler for time, however I know for a fact I would not have scheduled for that time due to being a student & not getting out of class until 1pm. Well I asked the receptionist if she could ask the doctor if he could still see me & she kindly did. Dr. Voljavec came up & insinuated that it was my mistake, didn't know how it could have been a miscommunication, & that he's moved on to other patients & that he didn't have time for all the consultation I needed that day. He offered to reschedule for another day & by that time I was over it because they wasted my time & was very insensitive. I understand they have patients back to back but at least TRY to fit me in & accept responsibility. Needless to say I will not be returning.

|  Very disappointing  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

As a new patient there was no initial tests to get a baseline of the patient's health. No thorough examination to accurately diagnose the patient's problem. Trial and error treatment with no Positive results. An overall very disappointing experience which has led me to seek another doctor who can better treat ailments. A very bad few months of unnecessary suffering!

|  Huron  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

Very knowledgeable and concerned about making patients wait. Takes time to listen and is very informative.

Jun 18th, 2011

Could not be happier with Dr. Voljavec. . Always on time and if he does not know an answer he will research the problem and find the answer

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
May 27th, 2011

He has helped with two medical issues and came up with great solutions.Excellent bedside manner , knowledgeable and very thorough.

|  Thorough yet Comfortable  |  show details
May 13th, 2011

My husband and I recently both needed full physical exams for insurance purposes and we both needed a new doctor, so we went to visit Dr. Voljavec. He spent plenty of time with each of us, answered all my questions, and engaged in friendly, intellectual conversation as well.

|  I will never be back!  |  show details
May 6th, 2010

I went to see this Dr. because my real doctor (who is excellent)was on leave. I was very stressed and needed to see someone, so I saw him. He gave me some meds and gave me a follow up appt. A week later I went back to see him and he remembered nothing about my case!!! He had sudden amnesia! He didn't really listen or properly document my concerns. He made me feel worse when I left his office instead of better. I will never go back to see him,

|  Finally-a one stop doctor's office.  |  show details
by Minur on Nov 10th, 2009

My physician recently retired- I had to find a new doctor. I have a number of different problems.I don't have the energy or time to see several different specialist so I was very pleased to find an internist/ nephrologist who is able to diagnose and manage all my conditions. He asked many questions and really listened to my answers. I would definitely recommend Dr. Voljavec.

by Maya on Oct 21st, 2009

Excellent Physician, really knows what he is doing and seems to care. I liked the fact I could ask him alot of questions and he was patient with me. His staff is questionable, but he is great