Dr. Alexander Voljavec Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Voljavec?

Excellent physician

Posted on April 17th, 2017

Dr. V is very knowledgeable and comprehensive in his approach to medical care. He listens to the patient and you feel very comfortable discussing medical concerns with him. His personalized, sincere and caring medical philosophy is not easy to find in today's medical community. Excellent family doctor!

Great Doctor

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Willing to take the extra steps find out what is wrong with his patients and how to deal with their particular problems.

Very disappointed for a first visit

Posted on September 28th, 2013

It was my first visit and the Dr. walked in asking questions about problems I didn't even have (as he was reviewing my paperwork.) Seemed rushed and didn't take the time to really review my situation/history. Didnt seem to really be listening to me. I'm 45 and he didn't think a digital prostrate exam was necessary - even though I told him I was urinating more than normal. Finally, they said a PSA blood test was done and was normal, but none was actually done. Sloppy work and not happy at all. Nice guy, but I will definitely change docs.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 26th, 2013

Dr Voljavec is by far one of the best Dr's that I have come in contact within a longtime. He has great bed side manners and cares about his patients. He doesn't think of you as most Dr's do as a chart #, a copay and rush you out the door. He gets to the root of the problem and make sure that whatever your chief complaint is addressed. He treats his staff with the up most respect. When you are sick even if the schedule is overbooked he will see you. That is what I call excellent patient care service this is what being a Dr is all about.

Posted on February 3rd, 2013

If you like your Dr. to be honest and straight forward with you. Dr. V is for you. He is smart and motivating when it comes to your health. One of the best Doctors I have had the pleasure of meeting .

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Dr. Voljavec seems very intelligent and knowledgable. He is straight-forward and says what is important. I appreciate that. He covered my situation well, and came to the same conclusion I had formed, but no other doctor had had the vision to see. I trust him easily. I appreciate his expertise.

Great DR,

Posted on April 30th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Dr. Voljavec is an excellent physician. I was impressed with the time he spent performing my physical. He was thorough and took the time to make sure that I was up to date on preventive screenings recommended for a person of my age. He was very knowledgeable and communicated with ease. I would recommend him highly to anyone who is looking for a solid internal medicine doctor that helps coordinate care and necessary follow-up.

Very Dissapointing(1st/Last Visit)

Posted on April 16th, 2012

After all the great reviews, I was very excited in seeing this physician especially because he had a dual major in nephrology, one in which I needed expert advice. Well needless to say I didn't get far with my first initial appt. My appointment was scheduled for 2pm, however when I arrived the front desk told me they had me scheduled for 1:30 & that I needed to reschedule for another day. I informed them that wasnt correct & that I was scheduled for 2pm. I know sometimes we all mistakes & I myself is a stickler for time, however I know for a fact I would not have scheduled for that time due to being a student & not getting out of class until 1pm. Well I asked the receptionist if she could ask the doctor if he could still see me & she kindly did. Dr. Voljavec came up & insinuated that it was my mistake, didn't know how it could have been a miscommunication, & that he's moved on to other patients & that he didn't have time for all the consultation I needed that day. He offered to reschedule for another day & by that time I was over it because they wasted my time & was very insensitive. I understand they have patients back to back but at least TRY to fit me in & accept responsibility. Needless to say I will not be returning.

Very disappointing

Posted on February 25th, 2012

As a new patient there was no initial tests to get a baseline of the patient's health. No thorough examination to accurately diagnose the patient's problem. Trial and error treatment with no Positive results. An overall very disappointing experience which has led me to seek another doctor who can better treat ailments. A very bad few months of unnecessary suffering!

Huron

Posted on November 14th, 2011

Very knowledgeable and concerned about making patients wait. Takes time to listen and is very informative.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 27th, 2011

He has helped with two medical issues and came up with great solutions.Excellent bedside manner , knowledgeable and very thorough.