A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Von Hafften:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Von Hafften, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Von Hafften graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Von Hafften has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
- Alaska Native Med Ctr, Anchorage, Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Von Hafften MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Von Hafften practice?
- Dr. Alexander Von Hafften has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Von Hafften practices Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.