A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Von Hafften:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Von Hafften
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Von Hafften Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Von Hafften, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Von Hafften graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Von Hafften has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Native Med Ctr, Anchorage, Ak
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander H Von Hafften MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexander H. Von Hafften practice?
- Dr. Alexander Von Hafften has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Von Hafften practices Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.