Schedulers are cavalier at best show details Schedulers are cavalier at best
Mar 5th, 2013

I was scheduled for a procedure in office, but 3 hours beforee the appointment, the office called and informed me that I would have to reschedule in the group's outpatient surgery center. I made an appointment. One day before that appointment, and less than an hour before the dr's office closed, the dr's office called and said I had to go to the office and get pre-operation forms, and get the testing done in the afternoon before the operation. Any idiot can make one mistake in scheduling, but this doctor's staff is both idiotic and cavalier. I will find another doctor.

Very nice doctor - needs a new staff show details Very nice doctor - needs a new staff
Aug 1st, 2012

Staff is totally incompetant. Don't know how to schedule a busy office. Don't know how to provide patient instructions, paperwork or even mail anything to a patient. Too busy chatting. You get what you pay for.

Feb 15th, 2012

Nursing staff lacked regard for their personal appearance---not very well groomed for such a "so called" high scale practice.Reception at front window were preoccupied with conversing with each other rather then assisting patients. A doctor whose name I will not mention,became rude and impatient when asking why a diagnosis could not be determined with the specific symptoms and complaints I provided.Overall, a very unpleasant and negative atmosphere.