A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Miller, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Wallace Miller MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander W. Miller practice?
- Dr. Alexander Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Miller practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.