inactive

H A Wanger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 23rd, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. W anger's for 35 yrs. He delivered my daughter and my son, both by caesarean section. He's always been careful, considerate, kind, and helpful. When doing my yearly exams, he's always been courteous.

May 16th, 2015
excellent
I would recommend this docter to anyone he is a perfectionist at what he does.. Very good at keeping you updated .. Very nice man

March 21st, 2015
Warning do NoT use this dr. If you want to stay alive and your child! I speak with terrible experience ! you've. Been warned! It's so hard to forgive him for what he did to my child and me. But despite him we r alive- thank Jesus

October 25th, 2011
Was very upset that he did not come in and see me when a nurse told him I needed to go to the hospital! I still to this day do not know why I was sent, I was completely fine! This office is a joke!