A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Washington is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Washington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Washington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander W Washington MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander W. Washington practice?
- Dr. Alexander Washington has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Washington practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, LA and Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Internists, New Orleans Oncologists, and New Orleans Hematologists.