A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Weber is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weber
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Evan Weber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander E. Weber practice?
- Dr. Alexander Weber has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Weber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.