A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. G West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. G West is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. G West, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. West has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. G Alexander West MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. G A. West practice?
- Dr. G West has 3 office locations.
Dr. G West practices Neurological Surgery near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Englewood Neurological Surgeons.