A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Wielaard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Wielaard graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Wielaard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
- Dorchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander D Wielaard MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander D. Wielaard practice?
- Dr. Alexander Wielaard has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Wielaard practices Emergency Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Emergency Physicians.