A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Wojno-Oranski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Wojno-Oranski is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 75 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Critical Care
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wojno-Oranski graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Wojno-Oranski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Wojno-Oranski DO is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Wojno-Oranski practice?
- Dr. Alexander Wojno-Oranski has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Wojno-Oranski practices Critical Care Medicine near Rahway, NJ.
See Rahway Critical Care Practitioners.