A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Wolfson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Wolfson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Wolfson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wolfson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Wolfson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Wolfson practice?
- Dr. Alexander Wolfson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Wolfson practices Anesthesiology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ and Princeton, TX.
See Princeton Anesthesiologists.