A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Wu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Wu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Malcolm Wu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander M. Wu practice?
- Dr. Alexander Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Wu practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.