A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Chen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Chen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Chen MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Chen practice?
- Dr. Alexander Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Chen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Cardiologists.