A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Zito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Zito, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zito graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Zito has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Joseph Zito MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander J. Zito practice?
- Dr. Alexander Zito has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Zito practices Diagnostic Radiology near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Radiologists.