A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Zito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zito
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zito Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Zito, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zito graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Zito has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Joseph Zito MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander J. Zito practice?
- Dr. Alexander Zito has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Zito practices Diagnostic Radiology near Salisbury, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Seaford, DE.
See Salisbury Radiologists.