A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Zouros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Zouros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Zouros, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zouros graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zouros has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Zouros MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Zouros practice?
- Dr. Alexander Zouros has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Zouros practices Neurological Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Neurological Surgeons.