A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Zweibach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Zweibach, Internist, Hematologist, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zweibach
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zweibach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Zweibach, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Zweibach graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zweibach has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander S Zweibach MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Zweibach practice?
- Dr. Alexander Zweibach has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Zweibach practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Braunfels, TX.
See New Braunfels Internists, New Braunfels Hematologists, and New Braunfels Oncologists.