A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Zweibach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Zweibach, Internist, Hematologist, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zweibach
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zweibach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Zweibach, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Zweibach graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zweibach has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander S Zweibach MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Zweibach practice?
- Dr. Alexander Zweibach has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Zweibach practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Braunfels, TX.
See New Braunfels Internists, New Braunfels Hematologists, and New Braunfels Oncologists.