A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Zweibach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Zweibach, Internist, Hematologist, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Zweibach, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Zweibach graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Zweibach has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander S Zweibach MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Zweibach practice?
- Dr. Alexander Zweibach has 10 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Zweibach practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Braunfels, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Live Oak, TX.
See New Braunfels Internists, New Braunfels Hematologists, and New Braunfels Oncologists.