A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandr Zouev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandr Zouev is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandr Zouev, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zouev graduated from Kemerovo State Medical Institute.
Dr. Zouev has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Chowan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandr Zouev MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexandr Zouev practice?
- Dr. Alexandr Zouev has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexandr Zouev practices Psychiatry near Washington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, NC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.