A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Accardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Accardi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Accardi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Accardi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Accardi graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Accardi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra Luz Accardi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra L. Accardi practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Accardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexandra Accardi practices Psychiatry near Quincy, MA.
See Quincy Psychiatrists.