Psychiatrist

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Thank you Dr. Alexandra Accardi show details Thank you Dr. Alexandra Accardi
by Laura S. on May 27th, 2015

My name is Laura S. and I have been seeing Dr. Accardi for over 20 years. I have also referred friends and family to her. She successfully treated a relative in a crisis situation with almost no notice. She is a truly exceptional medical professional and dedicated to her patients. Her diagnostic ability is outstanding. I know that without her intervention and continued I have at least one family member who would not be here.

I AGREE WITH THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!! show details I AGREE WITH THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!
by WELL EDUCATED PATIENT on May 19th, 2015

I was her patient. She reels you in with that charming veneer. You think that she is lovely and truly cares. Then when you are so sick and at her mercy watch out!!! She chews you up and spits you out! She only cares about the casholla not you!!! She overbooks and never takes accountability for all of her nastiness!! Always passing the buck on to her poor staff! She herself has mental illness and should NOT be licensed!!! Why would I go out of my way and waste my time to warn you people?! She meets all of the criterion of a SOCIOPATH!!! GREED, LACK OF EMPATHY, TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SICK ETC... BAD, BAD AND MORE BAD NEWS THIS WOMAN!!!!

Not sure why all the negative reviews show details Not sure why all the negative reviews
Apr 27th, 2015

Dr. Accardi is an empathetic, skilled, and prudent psychiatrist. She takes care mentally ill clients with respect and precision. Her clientele is mostly dual diagnosis- severely mentally ill. The sickest population who NEED good care. I have no complaints.

FIND A STABLE PSYCHIATRIST! show details FIND A STABLE PSYCHIATRIST!
Jan 19th, 2015

I experienced her wrath and unstable demeanor firsthand. Dr. Accardi is a very sick woman herself. I was actually told by a highly respected psychiatrist to get away from her. The highly respected psychiatrist knew all about Accardi's poor reputation. In a nutshell, Ms. Accardi should not be practicing. She is crazy and is capable of turning on you on a dime. I actually feel sorry for her. However, patients come first. It is beyond me why her license has not been revoked a long time ago.

Expose her greed show details Expose her greed
Dec 17th, 2014

Every addict knows she is Quincy's prescription drug dealer at nova ,now she runs a "health and wellness" clinic in Weymouth. Someone needs to expose this monster that is getting rich off an epidemic that she is contributing to!!!

DON'T EVEN GO THERE!!!!!!!!!! show details DON'T EVEN GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 1st, 2014

She overbooks and then blames it on the poor staff. She supplies the poor drug addicts with whatever they want. Then when tragedy happens she does not even take responsibility. She only cries crocodile tears. Terrible woman. She is never held accountable. What's worse is, why has not she been removed from practicing!!!! She needs to be investigated along with her husband!!!!!!!

Sick herself show details Sick herself
May 12th, 2014

This woman has had mental breakdowns of her own in front of everyone. One of her staff members told me "Dr. Accardi is not well". I just nodded in the affirmative because Dr. Accardi had a breakdown right in front of me. I do not think She should be "caring" for other patients.

sad show details sad
Aug 24th, 2013

Dr. Accardi, She really let me down. Pretends to really care. Then you find out that she only cares about money. Truly a let down. She has a very angry side to her.

Beware show details Beware
May 26th, 2012

Accardi Master manipulator. Only wants your money. She is crazy too.

Mar 27th, 2012

if you need something she's the one to goto

Don't Go show details Don't Go
Mar 24th, 2012

Ms. Accardi- Unprofessional, unpredictable, always talking about how SHE needs a vacation! REALLY? Never experienced anything like this. Don't know how she became a so called Doctor.

Jan 27th, 2012

Dr. Accardi is money hungry. She overbooks patients herself and then blames it on her staff! She is very unprofessional. She talks about her other patients in a negative way to the patient is talking to. She treats her office staff like they are sub human. Blaming her staff for everything,screaming at them in front of everyone. Why do you think there is such a big turnover in the office. Everyone quits because she treats them so terribly. This doctor is truly crazy. Her license should be revoked.

Horrible show details Horrible
Nov 21st, 2011

She is the worst.

Oct 27th, 2011

My husband has been seeing Dr. Accardi for about 15 years. His diagnosis is schizoaffective disorder. She has worked with us improving his medications and enabling us to have a somewhat normal life without having to institutionalize my husband for this serious illness. She is a very caring doctor and will always make room on her busy schedule to discuss any emergency or problem. I totally disagree with the person who said she is an evil doctor...She is a saint.

Oct 26th, 2011

This women is a evil and is ruining my families life she should not be allowed to practise !!!!!!!!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jun 26th, 2011

I would definitely recommend this doctor.