Dr. Alexandra Accardi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

August 11th, 2016
Just love you! She properly diagnosed my problem and treated me accordingly. For the first time in my adult life, I'm in control of my bulimia. She supportive and always there for me. I couldn't recommend her more.

May 23rd, 2016
Worst!!!
Ms. Accardi is the worst psychiatrist that I have ever seen. She actually spent all of her time crying on MY shoulder about her problems! You have to wait an unacceptable length of time to see her because SHE overbooks and blames her staff. She is unprofessional with her patients and her staff. When I found a competent psychiatrist, I could not even get my records transferred to my new, great doctor! She is mentally ill herself. I was told by a renowned psychiatrist that she really is bad news. My SINCERE advise is to find a reputable psychiatrist.

October 23rd, 2015
She's absolutely the best dr.
She's absolutely the best... She's is wonderful I'd definitely recommend people to her I absolutely love her

August 18th, 2015
Just wait!
I know that some of you patients think that she is great. Just wait until she has a complete melt down in front of you. You shall see. I actually feel sorry for Dr. Accardi, but patients come first!

August 9th, 2015
Dr Accardi is more than just a health provider in her profession. She ensures you have the care and treatment that is needed. I couldn't be happier with the results and I am grateful to have found her.

May 19th, 2015
I AGREE WITH THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!
I was her patient. She reels you in with that charming veneer. You think that she is lovely and truly cares. Then when you are so sick and at her mercy watch out!!! She chews you up and spits you out! She only cares about the casholla not you!!! She overbooks and never takes accountability for all of her nastiness!! Always passing the buck on to her poor staff! She herself has mental illness and should NOT be licensed!!! Why would I go out of my way and waste my time to warn you people?! She meets all of the criterion of a SOCIOPATH!!! GREED, LACK OF EMPATHY, TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SICK ETC... BAD, BAD AND MORE BAD NEWS THIS WOMAN!!!!

April 27th, 2015
Not sure why all the negative reviews
Dr. Accardi is an empathetic, skilled, and prudent psychiatrist. She takes care mentally ill clients with respect and precision. Her clientele is mostly dual diagnosis- severely mentally ill. The sickest population who NEED good care. I have no complaints.

January 19th, 2015
FIND A STABLE PSYCHIATRIST!
I experienced her wrath and unstable demeanor firsthand. Dr. Accardi is a very sick woman herself. I was actually told by a highly respected psychiatrist to get away from her. The highly respected psychiatrist knew all about Accardi's poor reputation. In a nutshell, Ms. Accardi should not be practicing. She is crazy and is capable of turning on you on a dime. I actually feel sorry for her. However, patients come first. It is beyond me why her license has not been revoked a long time ago.

October 1st, 2014
DON'T EVEN GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!
She overbooks and then blames it on the poor staff. She supplies the poor drug addicts with whatever they want. Then when tragedy happens she does not even take responsibility. She only cries crocodile tears. Terrible woman. She is never held accountable. What's worse is, why has not she been removed from practicing!!!! She needs to be investigated along with her husband!!!!!!!

May 12th, 2014
Sick herself
This woman has had mental breakdowns of her own in front of everyone. One of her staff members told me "Dr. Accardi is not well". I just nodded in the affirmative because Dr. Accardi had a breakdown right in front of me. I do not think She should be "caring" for other patients.

August 24th, 2013
sad
Dr. Accardi, She really let me down. Pretends to really care. Then you find out that she only cares about money. Truly a let down. She has a very angry side to her.

May 26th, 2012
Beware
Accardi Master manipulator. Only wants your money. She is crazy too.