A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Bartlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartlett graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bartlett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bartlett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexandra S. Bartlett practice?
Dr. Alexandra Bartlett practices Pediatrics near Ardmore, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Ardmore Pediatricians.