A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Bartlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartlett graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bartlett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra Sartori Bartlett MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra S. Bartlett practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Bartlett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra Bartlett practices Pediatrics near Ardmore, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Ardmore Pediatricians.