A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Berger is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Berger, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Tajik State Medical Institute.
Dr. Berger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra Berger MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra Berger practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexandra Berger practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists and Bronx Addiction Specialists.