A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Berger is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Berger, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Tajik State Medical Institute.
Dr. Berger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra Berger MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra Berger practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Berger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra Berger practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.