A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Blinchevsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Blinchevsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Blinchevsky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blinchevsky graduated from Moscow Medical Academy Named After I.M. Sechenov. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Blinchevsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra Blinchevsky MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra Blinchevsky practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Blinchevsky has 8 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra Blinchevsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Shepherdsville, KY.
See Louisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.