A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Bujor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Bujor, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Bujor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Bujor graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bujor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra O Bujor MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra O. Bujor practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Bujor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra Bujor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Obstetricians & Gynecologists.